MICHELLE WITTENBERG - HAZELLNUT GLAMOUR

Michelle Wittenberg,nasceu em Olympia,USA,em 1988.
This Hazell nutt eyed Eyed brunette is glamourous and simply breathtaking.
As a model she posed for Playboy in one of the best photsets ever.
Here is Michelle Wittneberg in ehr own words:
" I was born and raised in Olympia, WA, a graduate of Capital High School in 2006, and continued on to Washington State University to accomplish my Bachelor of Science in Psychology and minor in Human Development. I have always participated in sports growing up and have done a lot of traveling for dance and gymnastics competitions. Sports has always been a big part of my life. In 2009, I tried out for the Seattle Seahawks cheerleading squad and made the team. I cheered for the 2009-2010 season, and returned back to my college education in 2010. I began modeling last year when Playboy held a casting call at WSU for their Girls of the Pac-10 issue. I was selected out of all of the applicants at WSU to pose in the issue, which came out October 2010. Once the magazine came out, I was called back to be Playboy's Coed of the Month for November 2010. Due to this opportunity, I have traveled around the country and I have been able to meet a lot of people. Since my Playboy shoots, I have expanded my modeling career posing for more photographers in sportswear and fashion. This has helped me build my portfolio and I would love to continue modeling. Playboy referred me to this website as a great tool to continue my career in modeling. I hope that I will gain more experience and exposure. I am a hardworking, intelligent woman. I would love to have more opportunites to model and I believe this website will help me do that."

























You have read this article Michelle Wittenberg / Naked American girls / Playboy Playmates / Sex / sexo with the title MICHELLE WITTENBERG - HAZELLNUT GLAMOUR. You can bookmark this page URL http://brikhed.blogspot.com/2012/09/michelle-wittenberg-hazellnut-glamour.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...